Algo en Común

"-There is a handful of normal kid things I kinda missed
-There is a handful of normal kid things I kinda wished I’d missed!
-You know that point in your life when you realize the house you grew up in isn’t really your home anymore? All of a sudden even thought you have some place where you put your shit, that ideal of home is gone.
-I still feel at home in my house.
-You‘ll see one day when you move out, it just will happen. One day it is gone. It’s like you can never get it back. It’s like you feel homesick for a place that doesn’t even exist.
Maybe it’s like this right of passage you know. You’ll never have that feeling again until you create a new ideal of home for yourself for your kids for the family you start, it is like a cycle or something. I don’t know but I miss the idea of it you know…maybe that is what family really is, a group of people that miss the same imaginary place.
-Maybe."

http://princedesvents.hautetfort.com/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Pedro Salinas - Si me llamaras

Joaquín Reyes - La Hora Chanante

Primera evocación